Revel and other pages

Hi Friends! 
I want to show you some pages that I recently made despite being too busy on work. Nevertheless, I  traveled a lot and so here is REVEL, a small town in Midi-Pyrénées of France, built by Philippe le VI.

Watercolor  travel sketchbook
 I loved the reliefs of its cathedral there:  

Revel Cathedral France

So I painted it a bit in my watercolor sketchbook : 

Watercolor  travel sketchbook

Together with a fish: 

Watercolor  travel sketchbook

And roses from my daddy that he sent me for my birthday: 
Roses photo


Roses photo

And while listening to The Beatles: 
Watercolor Sketchbook page
And some Sunday morning in the garden: 
Watercolor Sketchbook Garden


Jabuticaba Song

Watercolor Sketchbook

And some rainy day : 
Roses Photo

Roses Photo

And my love Pushkin  

I love My cat

I THANK a lot my sketchbook for giving me lovely funny moments 
Junky Sketchbook  ArtJournal

See you Soon! 

CONVERSATION

16 comm:

  1. Your journal pages are so lovely Erica. Revel looks beautiful, and that is an awesome tag. Your blog is such eye candy today. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey. It is perfect for Alison's challenge. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages, a treat to the senses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pushkin... thinking great cat thoughts. I love your sketchbook... what wonderful script!!! I long to make beautiful letters, and the books are full and rich. I wish I could be with you to slowly turn each page and see it all! This was a good taste of them though... LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely posting with wonderful arts!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did a fantastic job on the reveal. Your pages are beautiful. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice travel art. Gorgeous photos too. Happy PPF

    Much👩‍🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal pages and photographs are stunning, Erica! They would make a great album! I love the relief works! I remembered my 2018 Inktober theme which was temple reliefs and I have 31 drawings of it! It was such fun, though tedious, drawing and inking them.
    Happy PPF!
    https://deepazworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sketches are wonderful. I like seeing all the views - buildings and flowers.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pages and photos- I am quite excited to see the Tour de France on TV again although it will look quite different. The scenery is spectacular! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and interesting journal pages, thank you for linking with Art Journal Journey and sharing your art with us.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful arty pages Erica!
    Thanks for linking it to my AJJ theme.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much to all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an awesome artist!

    ReplyDelete

  14. How beautiful the work, I am delighted, I loved it. I liked the blog and I'm already following. https://beperes.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top