How I read my E-Book

Hi there! I uploaded lots of wise books on my e-book (A dear gift from my daddy -- I adore shopping with my dadd - not because of the things -- because I always love to be with him) and I'm keen to read all them all. I love reading outside - but if I accidentally have my sketchbook in my bag, it's not reading anymore -- it always turns to drawing.

A small courtyard in the cross of two streets that I LOVE! (пересечение Канонерской с Прядильным) -- I passed it running but decided to take a stop and read a chapter -- finally I made a sketch.(I've been so taken with this old tender corner) -- (well, it happens here surely-usually- routinely):
Saint Petersburg Sketches

It's a park of Conservatory. The same story -- I plan to read 10 pages of 'Il peccato di Loretta",BUT....
Saint Petersburg Sketches
             You see?? I'll remain stupid, ignorant and benighted because of my sketchbook!

CONVERSATION

18 comm:

  1. Ah the temptations of art - how we love it!! Wonderful sketches... well, incredible works of art really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading outside, too - I could sit outside on the park bench in your sketch, all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal sketches ~ so delightful and colorful! Wow! ~thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you learn differently because of your sketchbook. such wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy your sketchbook and selfishly am glad it takes first choice over your reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >glad it takes first choice over your reading -- I love this locution -- thankYou!

      Delete
  6. I like you love your sketchbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketches... I love reading or painting outside... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your sketches. What fun to draw outside and see the subject as your sketching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous watercolours. I'm in love with your loose style! Your cars are my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. я очень люблю зто и я думаю что искусство самая важная дисциплина в мире!! sorry for using my bad russian on you :D reading is less important than art I say especially when you do it in such a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very proper russian in fact
      >>reading is less important than art -- it consoles me)) thankYou for a nice comment

      Delete
  11. i love the drawings in your sketchbook! and what a funny post about reading your e book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny?? I lambasted myself for this dolce-farniente! Thank you so much

      Delete
  12. I want my sketchbook to look like your sketchbook. Inspiring.
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. grandiose Thanks to all of you

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top