Tomatoes in my sketches and garden

Hi there! In April my husband decided to try the new challenge. He bought the tomatoes seeds and planted them! After 4-5 months of mothering around those delicate plants
that appeared from seeds, we can see these huge monsters, delicious and juicy! 

 We didn't make a photo in the process and that's pity! 
But I have some sketchbooks' pages about tomatoes since they seem to be a great art object. Some watercolor:

 Pastel:
 Sepia:
 Charcoal:
  Voilà! See you!

CONVERSATION

24 comm:

  1. lucky you to have such good tomatoes. They have not done well in our parts this summer so again I have not been able to make the tomates farcis :( Lovely sketches! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, exactly, we're making the tomates farcis with these giants. THank you and Happy PPF!!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could paint as great as you!
    Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, your tomatoes are gorgeous (in the sketch and for real). Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tomatoes, real and painted, yummy! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tomatoes look delicious, and your sketches are super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Valerie, Inkslinger, thank you so much !

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous tomatoes! I haven't been able to harvest any yet...lots of green ones out there. Loved your sketches of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so lovely!!! You have a way with mediums!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are getting tons of tomatoes this year. I love all your sketches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colorful World, Misty and Fallinladies: I'm so joyful to read it

      Delete
  9. Wonderful still life drawings! Love the splatters with the tomato.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum!!! i luv tomatoes. Your tomato art is gorgeous. Happy PPf

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fanciful creations. I do love the tomato.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gillena, Latan, indeed tomtoes are inspiring, thank you for your comments !

      Delete
  12. Wow great garden tomatoes and wonderful food art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely combination, the delicious garden fotos and the beautiful sketches! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and I had the same response to this week's prompt. I like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed) Tomatoes everywhere! I adore yours as well

      Delete

Back
to top