Rose rose Sketchbook

I could never be choosen as a real "Week best sketcher", but random number generator might help! Thank you, Paint Party Friday, for this so cool surprise! And by chance exactly today I decided to show some pages of my rose sketchbook
-- that one, where the Château has been drawn. I bought it in some "All for 2€" little shop. Et voilà:

 Pushkin mon amour - I shown him once already
Pushkin cat-sketch
  My Baby Boy my son Kent mon amour (Ouuuh I'll show him definitely!!)
Kent Love
Kent Love
 A couple of cars
Car-fast-sketch
Car-fast-sketch
Shoes 
(Actually I don't love the open shoes, but summer in south France is SOOOO impossible, that you have to open your body as much as possible in order not to burn. So I found an option like these ones - open, but not that open:
Shoes-fast-sketch
 And just some scribbles
See you et à bientôt!

CONVERSATION

18 comm:

  1. Lovely sketchbook! The sketch of your son is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouh thank you!! HE himself is wonderful in fact)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful art, congratulations on being featured at PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, Sirkkis, Valerie-Jael, thank you very much, so glad to read it!

      Delete
  3. all lovely sketches. I especially love your Pushkin-adorable! And congrats on being cover girl at PPF this week. I loved seeing that charming chateau again. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! And les châteaux de Beynac and de Lastours are on its way. Happy weekend and PPF)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful sketches!Congrats on the PPF feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sketches...handsome son...and love the cars and shoes!! Congratulations being featured at PPF...Much deserved!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainbow-Splashes and Giggles! THannkUU!

      Delete
  6. I loved peeking into your sketchbook. What a talented artist you are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sketchbook and congrats on your Chateau being featured. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh these are wonderful! I love the one of your son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, MERCI! I really love to draw him, he's a great model

      Delete
  9. Fabulous sketches! really wonderful ideas!!!
    Happy Weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top