Olives and others

Olives Watercolor
  
Hi there! Again, I found my notebook where I write my notes in the office during the meetings. And you know, sometimes it's realy boring and too long, these meetings, you know,,,, so I scribble something to awake myself. That day it was a page with a hand and a few pages with some cactus and olives (I painted it later! Not on the meeting, even I'd love to),

Olive Watercolor Image


Cactus Watercolor Image

but the human body is not my trick in fact, so I decided to continue a little with a herbal life.

 So I drew some olive twigs
Olive Watercolor image

Watercolored it
Olive Watercolor image

and hanged it in the bathroom
Olive Watercolor image
 Also I painted some mint and basilic from our garden as well
Mint basilic Watercolor image

See You! 
Olives Watercolor Image

CONVERSATION

22 comm:

  1. Wow, you watercolour paintings are beautiful! I smiled when you said you painted them after your meeting ... lol 😉. I love the vibrancy of the greens and how you captured the light on them 😁. The colours are blended so beautifully too - perfect! They will make such a lovely addition to your bathroom too. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just adore to read it!

      Delete
  2. These are all so magnificent!!! Just gorgeous!!!
    You know how to stay awake in a boring meeting :)
    Great art...great story!
    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful art Erica! Lovely colours too :D) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JFM and Sue -- happy PPF to you and merci !

      Delete
  4. I really like your olive paintings. I have olive trees in my garden and love to paint them as well in watercolour. My olives are nearly ripe, but the birds love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MARIJKE, olives in the garden, uaa, a dream. And Thanks !

      Delete
  5. I am in love with your watercoloring! Amazing style! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Happy weekend to you!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. your watercolor paintings are just fabulous!! They look so good framed too. You have a lovely way with watercolors. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous work, love the visible texture on the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful and I really like your handwriting. Well done. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doodling turned into beautiful art work. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latane, Christine, Susan -- merci beaucoup!

      Delete
  10. I have sketched/doodles my way through many meetings!! Love how your polices and herbs turned out, good idea to frame some!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sketches and finished pieces look great. I knew there must have been a reason for all those long boring meetings. I had to take the Minutes. Creating would have been such a better way to get the time to pass, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the watercolors and your lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Artwork worthy of framing, for sure. I greatly admire your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You draw SO well, and your use of watercolors is astounding. If I painted and sketched half as well as you, I would frame them, too. Thank you beyond belief for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia, Rasz, Sandie, Katie et Bleubeard-Élisabeth ♡♡ thank you very much

      Delete

Back
to top