Pastry and Lemons


To make my photoshop illustations for editions, web and prints, I usually take my quick sketches that I made in my daily life and travels.  

This Choux pasty watercolor sketch, that I used for magazine article, was made in Naumburg, Germany:

food illustration pastry watercolor


watercolor travel-sketchbook

watercolor travel-sketchbook food illustration

Here, we needed to add some fruits in the menu booklet  -- So I took this  sketch from Istanbul: lemon, new bag and Galata Tower:

watercolor travel-sketchbook illustration

watercolor travel-sketchbook illustration
 See you soon! 

CONVERSATION

10 comm:

  1. WOW! Awesome! Thank you so much for joining in at Art Journal Journey!
    Big, big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watercolour art! It's beautiful Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolor sketches, Erica. Thank you for sharing them with us at Art Journal Journey. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sketches and pages! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We called them cream puffs when I was young. So delicious. And your art is awesome! So fresh and spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sketches - the pastry is most inviting :D) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you illustrate your journal. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top