Pages from my travel sketchbook

Sometimes I throw my carnet de voyage in my bag and I'm very grateful to myself then, because it gives me few minutes of painting-drawing pleasure 
 he was sleeping during our breakfast
(Nord-Pas-de-Calais)
Place Wilson in Toulouse, a monument to the poet Pierre Goudouli.
France-Toulouse-Watercolor-Sketch
Toulouse, Eglise du Gesù that I drew 10 minutes on the Allées Jules Guesde

 The Jacobins, the biggest church of the Domenicans where you can take a look on the sepulture of Saint Thomas Aquinas.

Toulouse-Garonne

CONVERSATION

6 comm:

  1. I just love your sketchbook pages, Erica. I hope you're doing well. Miss having you over at Sunday Sketches! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Alexandra, I'll be back at your pages soon with a joy!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful sketches ~ your travel journal is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketches / art journal. What an amazing adventure!
    ~ karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch book pages ~ delightful and so well done ~
    Happy Week ahead to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top