Marseille, Toulouse and Saint-Petersburg

My-Travel-Sketchbook

Fort Saint Jean à Marseille with small sketch of breakfast
and again Fort Saint Jean and the cloistre of Vieille charité
Marseill Pencil Sketch   Marseille Pencil Sketch
What I see on my table 
and Nîmes -- Arènes, old Roman Forum built in the 1st century


This is Toulouse -- quick sketches on the Place de la Daurade 
 and around

And this is my sketch of the Boudain's sketch
Eugene-Boudain-Sketch

Ans my memories of my city Saint-Petersburg

CONVERSATION

6 comm:

  1. It's lovely to have a peek into your travel journal! Such a wonderful idea to keep your memories! And I love your drawing skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, your journal pages are absolutely delightful. I LOVE your potted trees and your roses are simply beautiful. Welcome back! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexanrda, Stefanie, Rose, Karen and Saskia! You're so cool and lovely! Thank you! !

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top