Some gesture drawings

I love to draw silly sketches sitting in front of my window with a coffee early morning.
Here are some scraps of paper, my fast fast drawing, I'd say pencil scribbles that I make when I have some short pause.

SN, kinda friend of mine. He's an orchestra conductor and a person with so much histories. By these stories he can make me laugh sometimes -- in fact it's not that easy taking into account my contemptuous look (so sorry 'bout it but that's my foolish nature) and that's why I keep this little friendship with him. We're walking around Petersburgs' rivers and channels
Pencil-gesture-sketch
and sitting in some restos (with imaginary angel-cat that we invented)
I drew it in few minutes in my notebook through the other pictures that I've made before so a woman's face wedged here accidentally.
Pencil-gesture-sketch
 See you!

CONVERSATION

2 comm:

Back
to top