Carnet de voyage en Provence


Hi les ami(e)s! 
These are few pages of my sketchbook that I made in my travel over Provence
Nimes, Marseille and Montpellier
 
(it was also Narbonne and Abbaye de Fontfroide, but I'll show it a little bit later,
 I swear!)
So here is the Arena of Nîmes, a Roman amphitheatre, built around AD 70 (imagine)
And again a page with this Nîmes' amphitheatre on the right,
 left page is my very quick sketch in Marseille: 
Fort Saint-Jean, a fortification in Marseille, built in 1660 by Louis XIV 
(and my table in the hotel on a left page):
Marseille again - this is a monument of Pierre Puget (1620–1694), 
French painter, sculptor, architect and engineer
and 2 pages of Montpellier - Saint-Pierre Cathedral, Parc Rimbaud  
and Louis XIV Statue
So to be continued! 
See you!

CONVERSATION

9 comm:

  1. Oh how beautiful and delicate these are! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings! I love France and the old houses with window shutters :) And therefore the last one is my favourite :))
    Have a beautiful Sunday!
    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking drawings and paintings. I feel like I have visited your beautiful cities through your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pleasure to look at your adorable travel journals. They give me the feeling to be in all these places as well. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, so lovely to have you back here at SS. Your work is always inspiring. I enjoy your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouh thank you so so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top